Press Release : 5 Awards Won At The International Hotel Awards 2018 -19
Executive Residency by Best Western, Nairobi was awarded at the just concluded International Hotel Awards at The Savoy Hotel, London:
Best City Hotel – Kenya and Africa
Best Marketing – Kenya and Africa and
Best Sustainable Hotel – Kenya
“We’re very proud to be recognised in multiple categories and especially being recognised as the Best City Hotel in Africa” said Dhruv Pandit, CEO of Fedha Group who are the developers of the property.
Mutheu Muna-Mwaniki, CEO of Trianum Hospitality who are the managers of the property added that “We are also proud to see out hard work and service international business short and long stay travellers being recognised with a sweep of 5 awards”.
Facts & Information
- – Executive Residency by Best Western, Nairobi is the first property of the Executive Residency brand of Best Western portfolio in the world.
- -The objective of these awards is to recognise excellence in the hotel and hospitality industry worldwide and to promote an international standard.
- -The International Hotel Awards are judged by an independent panel of 80 industry experts. The judging panel is chaired by Lord Thurso, a member of the House of Lords in the UK Parliament. Judging focuses on design, quality, service, innovation, originality, and commitment to sustainability.
- -The official Awards website where details of the judges and their professional qualifications can be found for your reference is ihotelawards.com
- -The International Hotel Awards were presented at a glittering awards ceremony on the 3rd December at the The Savoy Hotel, London.
For further information on this release please contact Catherine Mungai.