To all our valued customers
I wanted to reach out to you in these uncertain times to personally let you know what we are doing at Trianum managed apartment hotels to protect our guests and support your travel needs.
As we have learnt more about the coronavirus (COVID-19), we have taken all steps advised by World Health Organisations, medical professionals and the Government of Kenya to ensure your travel safety.
In line with the Directive of Government issued on Sunday 15th March 2020, we have taken the following additional measures.
In Our Hotels
Our first, and most important concern as Trianum is to care for our guests, every day. Your health and safety is our number one priority. While we had put strong health and hygiene procedures in place to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and safety, we have enhanced our processes in consultation with global and national public health recommendations.
- increased the frequency of public area sanitation, paying special attention to high touch surfaces throughout the hotel.
- Fully implemented the use of hand sanitisers at various points in the hotel
- We have trained our staff team on the importance of social distancing and other personal hygiene measures
We are closely
following health recommendations on the steps we can take to help prevent the
spread of the virus and have reinforced with our associates the importance of
good hygiene and effective cleaning protocols.
In line with global developments, we had developed various essential preparatory and prevention measures and our hotels have been fully briefed on these measures. These range from hygiene measures including increased cleaning and sanitizing frequency to guidelines on how to handle suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19 and, if required, hotel lock downs for quarantine purposes in cooperation with the local authorities.
We continue to do the things that we have always done that
- Our apartment hotels typically host fewer guests and for longer periods, thus they are more like family
- We have few public spaces with limited access from members of the public
- Our guests have fully fitted kitchens in their apartments and access to room service at no additional fee thus they are more in control of their own safety
- Our guests have assigned housekeepers and can choose the frequency of housekeeping services, therefore limiting the number of people who access the guest’s room
We have always offered these services. Now, our guests continue to enjoy a level of control over their travel experience not possible at most hotels.
always had flexible booking policies and guests could control their arrival and
departure with flexibility. We have
enhanced this flexibility by making important changes to our booking policies.
We have further relaxed our cancellation policies for stays in March and April 2020. If you currently have a reservation for arrival prior to April 30th and are unable to travel, we can hold the booking as a tentative booking until you know your travel dates or you can cancel without penalty. If you booked directly with us via our website or Central Reservations, you can reach us on email@example.com or on +254 715 584 000, for assistance. If you booked via online travel agencies or other third parties, you should contact your booking provider directly.
We are continuing to take bookings for future travel dates with early booker discounts available for these periods and flexible change and cancellation policies.
During these challenging times, we reaffirm our commitment to our guests, our staff, and the communities we serve. We look forward to serving you today and for many years to come.
Thank you for your support and loyalty,
Yours in hospitality,
Chief Executive Officer